Wednesday, April 20, 2011

De-Stashing!

Well the last "procedure" I had on my shoulder--made a world of difference! I'm going to PT less and less, and I'm able to do more. Hopefully next month I'll be able to quilt! Yeah!

Kyle & Gracie traded bedrooms, so their rooms got makeovers. I'll post some pictures soon. (I hope soon.)
I've been able to do some painting, a little at a time. I've finally finished a painting I started over a year ago. 


In other news, a lot of changes are happening for our family.  We have just found out our financial situation is changing dramatically, and we will be moving to Orem this summer. I'm in a situation where I need to do some downsizing, and I need to raise some money.  That means that I am destashing a lot of my fabric. I'll be listing FQ sets, yardage and scrap bundles. I also have finished quilts for sale. I'll start off listing them in my Zibbet Shop. If there is any fabric you are looking for--feel free to email me and I'll see if I have it. 

Thanks for all the encouraging comments on my recovery, I really appreciate them all!

6 comments:

Chelley said...

Are you going to sell any of your paintings? I LOVE the poppies!

Allie said...

I'm glad to hear you're feeling better, Allie! Good to see you painting, I love those poppies. I'm sorry things are changing for you - I HATE change - I'll keep you in my prayers, sweetie.

Jackie's Stitches said...

You're a very talented painter! Wishing you the best on the changes and in your recovery.

val said...

Dear Allie, I too am moving AGAIN very soon, but we must always remember we are but pilgrims and sojourners and so long as we are walking in the Lord's paths, then we have precious promises to live by.
Living in England I am afraid I do not know where Orem is ..... but God does :0)
It is good to see you looking so much stronger and I love your poppies painting.
May you be blessed with health and strength this Easter time.
love Val xx Oxfordshire UK

zarina said...

I just love that painting - wish I could buy it from you. Unfortunately, I too am in a financial fix. End of March, I was let go from my employer so now am looking for a new job. Good luck to both of us.

Kris said...

Allie - Glad you are doing so much better!! Is the move to Orem a happy move?? You are sure a multi-talented young lady!! Hope you sell everything you are supposed to sell!! Kris