Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Pay it Forward


It works like this: the first three people to comment on this post and say they want to play along will get something handmade by me. I then have 365 days to make good. (I promise not to take that long.)

Anyone with a blog can join, it doesn't need to be something quilty, just something handmade for the next person.

To receive something from me, you need to play along too. You will need to post about it with the logo just as I have as soon as you sign up!
Please leave a comment if you would like to receive a little something from me! (Be sure to have an email address for me to contact you.)







6 comments:

Rafael's Mum said...

Hi Allie! Another PIF post and no takers... I have just committed myself to one and nobody wants a present from me! lol! I am sure someone will join me eventually as the post has only been up a short while. I decided that if no-one comes forward I will give gifts to people I know and mean something to me...

As the timescale is a year, I am sure I can manage a few more things. Up till now I have only made big quilts, but with all the lovely smaller projects around I have been itching to try some of those and so I am sure I will make quite a few smaller projects coming year.

It will have to wait till after christmas but hopefully the christmas holidays will be a great time to start all that and ring in the new year spreading a little handmade love!

So I will join you if I may and be your first taker! I am really excited about it as I just LOVE your stuff!

Good luck finding some more people!

Created by Kath said...

Oh, I'll play.You know I have to check your blog to see what you are up yo since you stoped posting on face book. I guess that makes me a stalker :).

Petit Design Co. said...

ooh I'll play!

spicyapplepie said...

sounds like fun! How do I get the pay it forward thingy?

It is my favourite film!

Allie said...

I've got my three....thanks!

Created by Kath said...

Boy, I reread my first post and now I know I need to reread before posting... spelling was never my strong point!