Monday, November 24, 2008

Kawasaki Green

This is a quilt I just finished for my nephew who loves Kawasaki Green. As I was making it, my family kept reminding me that I am vertically challenged, and my nephew is not! I had to keep adding to it so it would be nice and long. It was a fun project to work on. The back is, of course, the super soft minkie--I just love that stuff--and my nephew too! And it should match his motorcycle nicely.
I couldn't even got a picture of the whole thing--It's too tall for me!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Love the color! Looks great!

jacquie said...

allie,
you asked about my little christmas house quilts...i use raw edge applique for them. i sew about 1/8 of an inch or less from the edge. glad you left a comment so i could find you...you do lovely work. i'm a sucker for zig zags...this is sooo cute! i'll be back to peruse some more.