Monday, December 15, 2008

Lundquist Christmas Party

We had our Lundquist family Christmas Party last Saturday. My brother Jared arranged for us to use this beautiful cabin up at Sundance.

This is my Mom & Dad:


Luckily we went up early and beat the snow. Most of my family spent 3 hours on the side of the road waiting for the snow plows to come through. Eventually most of the family made it, and we had a great time.

We had some interesting musical performances. (If you know my family, you know anything us kids attempt do musically, is going to be interesting!)

Jared and Chris did a little "I'm to Sexy" rendition.


Chris was then talked into channeling a little Neil Diamond.

Christina led us in a Thriller routine.

It was a very entertaining afternoon! Lots of laughter.
The kids all had a blast running all over the cabin, and playing together.

This is Martin, Richard, Jenna, Jared, Me, Chris, Mom & Dad.

Later Jared & Jen and family, Martin & Mary Nell and family, and Tony & I and our kids, and a few of my other nieces and nephews stayed the night. Some friends-Marte & Marcie and their family came up.

We played games, ate, and did lots of laughing. It was a ton of fun.

Gracie & Kyle

No comments: