Saturday, May 16, 2009

YW Gratitude Journals


At our church I work with the Young Women who are 16-18 years old. Last week I taught a lesson on Finding Joy Now. At the end of the lesson I gave each of the girls this notebook that I remade, to use as a Gratitude Journal. I added a page with a personal note to each girl, and also some great quotes for them to keep in mind. I love how they turned out, and they were pretty simple to do. And just how cute is that tiny gel pen I found to go with each one?

Align Center

4 comments:

Tracy said...

Look at you!!! Love them!! I want to be like you when I grow up - k??

West Michigan Quilter said...

What a lovely idea. And you've made them look so pretty too. I think we all should keep a gratitude journal. I hope those gals appreciate you.

Karen said...

Darling, darling! What a GREAT idea that I might have to steal sometime! Thanks for sharing!

Loralee said...

Alli - You are so creative! I love seeing your creations. Especially like this one, since I am sewing challenged, but teach in YW too. Love your blog!