Saturday, November 20, 2010

Wonky Log Cabin

Another Wonky Log Cabin. 
I love them. 
They are just so much fun to make.
I actually sewed this top months and months ago. Sometimes it takes me awhile to actually get a back and get them quilted. 
This is mostly from scraps.

Are you guys sick of seeing this same collection of fabrics yet? I hope not, 'cause I'm not tired of playing with them yet.  :)
I love all the white with this one. I think it looks fun and fresh. 

I quilted this one with the smaller clam shells, and I love the quilting. 

And yes, it too is headed to the Shop

Fabric Giveaway here.

4 comments:

Renée said...

Like you, I will never tire of these amazing fabrics...heading for the shop!

Jocelyn said...

I love this collection of fabrics!

anne said...

Amazing fabrics and a great design...have you a tutorial on the wonky log cabin...

Allie said...

LOVE it! I still need to try this one myself!