Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Why do people Blog?

I haven't updated my blog in...about 2 years...that's a long time. I haven't been consistently updating my blog for almost 3 years...that's a really long time. I've really missed the blogging community. I basically quit blogging after a series of health issues, surgery's, moving and some other changes that just made life feel a little crazy. Something had to give, and blogging was one of those things. It's also been about 3 years since I have really been able to quilt. One of my true loves. Life is still crazy, I will probably always have weird health issues, but at least I've been able to do a little painting and just recently even a little quilting!
As a mentioned, I've really missed blogging, so here we go again! 






3 comments:

Petit Design Co. said...

welcome back, I've missed your blog. I hope life is a little less crazy now

Shannon said...

Allie, so good to see you. I would love to see you in the shop sometime. And also would love you to quilt some quilts for me when you are up to it. I'm a month behind in blogging, life does get in the way sometimes and that's ok, isn't it?

Vicki said...

Hi Allie! Hope you are doing well. Looking forward to seeing your quilts!