Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Back to School

It is Kyle & Gracie's first day of school today.
Aren't they cute?
Kyle is in 5th grade, and Gracie is in 3rd grade. They are both growing up so much. Time just goes by way too quick!



I was able to be home with them to send them off this morning. Now I am heading to Eagle, Idaho for a funeral. My Uncle Jared was in a motorcycle accident on his way to work and was killed. He will be dearly missed.

It is so hard for me to leave my kids and not be here for their first few days of school, but I'm glad I have to opportunity to go to Idaho and be with family I don't get to see near enough.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Sorry to hear about your uncle. It's so hard to have things happen to your family like that. Call me when you get home.

{oc cottage} said...

I love that...Obsessive Creative Disorder..I think I have it too!!!
(So sorry about your uncle)

M ^..^