Friday, October 24, 2008

Scrappy Christmas Quilts and More...

I've been very busy! In the last two weeks I have completed, start to finish:

2 Christmas throws

2 Christmas table toppers

1 Christmas table runner

2 baby snugglies

2 firetruck baby quilts



All of the Christmas quilts have some of the same and similar fabrics, so they all coordinate together.




I couldn't manage to get a photos that showed this beautiful thread it is quilted with. It is a variegated "King Tut" thread that I love to use on Christmas stuff. I quilted most of these with a Loops & Holly design.


The Holly Table Topper is done with raw edge applique, and just looks soft and yummy.


These are the baby snugglies. They both have red minkie on the back and just feel so soft.


The girlie one is quilted with my favorite all over Flower and Leaves. It really looks awesome on the back.

The "Lil' Sailor" one is quilted with all over Loops.


(photos of the firetruck quilts still to come)

And this is a photo of my kitchen table. This is on a good day, but it looks simulair to this about 85% of the time. :)


2 comments:

Tracy said...

I want to be you!!! You are AMAZING!!!!

Karen said...

Wow! You go girl! I'm with Tracy -- you are amazing!!! I LOVE the holly berries, cute, cute. Of course I love them ALL. You do such awesome work.