Thursday, October 8, 2009

Figgy Pudding Charm Quilt


I've finally taken some pictures of my Figgy Pudding Christmas Quilt.
I just love this line for Moda--Figgy Pudding fabrics by Basic Grey; Gorgeous Modern Holiday Prints in Rich Red, Chocolate Brown, Juniper Green, Spa Blue and Crystal White.
I used the full line with a couple of other prints thrown in for interest. I love what a fun feel this quilt has, and I'm loving the aqua and red together for Christmas.
I quilted it in an all over Loops and Holly design with green thread.
It is newly listed in my Shop.

4 comments:

Marcie said...

Love the quilt. You are so talented.

Allie said...

Lovely lovely! You make such beautiful quilts!

Tracy said...

LOVE the aqua with the red!!! I am thinking I want a red and aqua Christmas.

Brenda said...

Your quilts are BEAUTIFUL! Thanks for stopping by! So nice to meet you! Come by anytime!

Brenda
deckthehalls-christmas.blogspot.com