Thursday, October 8, 2009

Figgy Pudding Charm Quilt

I've finally taken some pictures of my Figgy Pudding Christmas Quilt.
I just love this line for Moda--Figgy Pudding fabrics by Basic Grey; Gorgeous Modern Holiday Prints in Rich Red, Chocolate Brown, Juniper Green, Spa Blue and Crystal White.
I used the full line with a couple of other prints thrown in for interest. I love what a fun feel this quilt has, and I'm loving the aqua and red together for Christmas.
I quilted it in an all over Loops and Holly design with green thread.
It is newly listed in my Shop.


Marcie said...

Love the quilt. You are so talented.

Allie said...

Lovely lovely! You make such beautiful quilts!

Tracy said...

LOVE the aqua with the red!!! I am thinking I want a red and aqua Christmas.

Brenda said...

Your quilts are BEAUTIFUL! Thanks for stopping by! So nice to meet you! Come by anytime!