Wednesday, April 14, 2010

In the Works

I joined the { Urban } HOME Goods - a modern swap. 
Heather and Kerri run some fantastic groups on Flickr. I thought this swap sounded like fun. I've been stalking my partner, and getting ideas. I've settled on at least one idea I want to try with these fabrics.
In the works--
Do you swap? Why?
I think it is so fun to make something for someone in a blind swap. I enjoy the challenge of trying to come up with something that they will love. For me it is a good excuse to make myself try new things on my ever growing to-do list. I always think it is easier to make time to sew for someone else. I hope my partner likes it!   

2 comments:

wishes, true and kind said...

Great fabrics! I can't wait to see what you come up with, but I know it will be fabulous!

Joanne said...

Love your fabric choices ! Can't wait to see what you do with them. Your motivation for swapping is very inspiring. I need to get up and running a little more before I branch out but will definitely consider a swapping adventure.