Saturday, September 5, 2009

Shop updates

I've added some new listings in my Shops.
I love to be able to create, and express myself through the things I make. Selling my creations is a way for me to contribute to my family budget, and of course to help fund my hobbies.

I'm really wanting to promote my Zibbet shop, from a sellers point of view, that is where I want my sales.
I posted a little information on Zibbet the other day. For those of you who are also selling your handmade items, you may want to look into Zibbet also. For a limeted time (I believe 6 more days) they are offering a free trial period for a premium account, when signing up just enter this code: FREETRIAL
Because they are so new, they are also offering a referal program. So if you do open a shop, I would love for you to use this link, to let them know I sent you! Thanks!

2 comments:

Allie said...

Those are so pretty, Allie - the second one reminds me of Neopolitan ice cream. MMMM. I'm not ready to open a shop, but when I am I'll check them out!

Victoria said...

Lovely items! Especially like the first quilt. I am sure they will all quickly sell!